Click here to view the full Preliminary Program.
The objectives of the Canadian Cardiovascular Congress are to:
- Provide a high quality scientific and educational experience for the delegates;
- Disseminate information derived from Canadian cardiovascular research (basic, clinical, health services and population research);
- Stimulate collaborative clinical and research initiatives;
- Provide core learning opportunities for cardiovascular professionals;
- Showcase and publicize the accomplishments of Canadian cardiovascular researchers, thereby identifying the importance of ongoing support for cardiovascular research in Canada, and
- Foster discussions and debates that lead to cardiovascular health and care innovations