CCC 2018 October 20 - 23, 2018 - Toronto, ON
Science - Accredited Symposia
Top 3 reasons to attend an Accredited Symposia
You are invited to extend your educational experience by attending the Accredited Symposia which are an essential part of the official educational programme of CCC 2018.
- Acquire evidence-based, cutting-edge information.
- Access clinical decision makers.
- Engage with a national cardiovascular health and care audience.
Accredited symposia are an essential part of the official program of the CCC extending delegates’ educational experience.
Accredited symposia showcase Canada’s best research and promote learning through late-breaking and featured clinical trials and lively debates.
Accredited symposia provide delegates the opportunity to:
- Network and share ideas among peers;
- Foster debates over controversial issues; and
- Bring key thought leaders to the forefront.
All accredited symposia presented at CCC are co-developed and accredited for Royal College Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Program Section 1 credits and American Medical Association Physicians Recognition Award (PRA) 1 Credits. The content presented is reviewed to ensure that it is valid, objective, balanced and clinically relevant for cardiovascular health care workers.