CCC 2018 October 20 - 23, 2018 - Toronto, ON
Registration - Member of an Educational Partner Organization
To register, select the organization you are a member of.
Membership authentication will be required to proceed.
DELEGATE REGISTRATION INCLUDES
- Admission to the scientific programs, e-poster sessions and exhibition (Community Forum);
- Access to industry co-developed accredited symposia;
- Admission to the How to Navigate the CCC orientation session;
- Official Canadian Cardiovascular Congress electronic delegate bag;
- CCC 2018 at your fingertips with the mobile app for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets;
- Daily e-poster reception in the Community Forum from Saturday, October 20 to Monday, October 22; and
- Buffet lunch and health breaks in the Community Forum from Saturday, October 20 to Monday, October 22.
The CCC Final Programme content will be available through the CCC App, and web version of the app. It will be published in early September!
Registration fees must be paid in full by credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express) at time of registration.
All registration fees are subject to 13% HST. The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada guidelines do not permit the payment of physician registration fees by associated industry organizations.
Up until September 25, 2018 (with penalty)
Requests for refunds for registration cancellation or registration category adjustment must be sent in writing and received by the CCC Secretariat by September 25, 2018. A $50 administration fee (plus tax) will apply.
As of September 26, 2018 (non refundable)
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Cancelled registrations are non-transferable.
- Cancelled activities are non-refundable.
- Guest cancellations are subject to a $25 administration fee (plus applicable taxes).
In the event of cancellation or non-attendance due to an emergency, submit your request in writing (along with supporting documentation) to the Secretariat no later than November 6, 2018. Requests received after this date will not be considered. Requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case by case basis.
Up until October 2, 2018 (without penalty)
Requests for substitutions must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and can be made without penalty until October 2, 2018.
As of October 3, 2018 (with penalty)
Requests for substitutions must be made in writing to email@example.com and will be subject to a $50 administration fee (plus tax) as of October 3, 2018.
The Canadian Cardiovascular Society reserve the right to use any photo or video images recorded at CCC. By registering for CCC, you hereby acknowledge and agree that the Canadian Cardiovascular Society may photograph and/or video you at this event, as well as use the photographs and/or videos in any publication or media for future educational and promotional activities/materials, without further notification or any compensation to you. For example, the selected images will assist in the promotion of future events and may be used in professional displays, advertisements, printed publications, and/or on any of the Canadian Cardiovascular Society websites. You also acknowledge and agree to waive any right to inspect or approve any future educational and promotional activities/materials that may include photographs and/or videos of you.
Electronic badge readers gather information to assist the CCC planning committees to improve Congress. With a single swipe of the hand-held bar code scanner, you can quickly and easily do either of the following:
- Register for an accredited symposiums; or
- Provide your business contact information
If you allow an exhibiting company to scan your badge, you are authorizing the release of your contact information to that company.